In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
1. General Information
In compliance with the duty of information provided in the Organic Law 3/2018 and Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI-CE of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below.
The ownership of this website is held by:
Owner: Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
Address: C/ Ave María, 4, 6ºB, 24402 Ponferrada (León)
2. General Terms and Conditions of Use
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) is to regulate access to and use of the website. For the purposes of these conditions, the website shall be understood as the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter “contents”) and all those online services or resources offered to users (hereinafter “services”).
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and the contents and services that may be incorporated therein. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the website or access to them.
Access to the website by the user is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the user having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the user.
The use of any of the contents or services of the web site may be made through the prior subscription or registration of the user.
Access, navigation and use of the website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between users, and the user and Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the condition of user, so it is accepted, from the beginning of navigation through the website, all the conditions set forth herein, as well as its subsequent amendments, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as appropriate. Given the relevance of the above, the user is recommended to read them every time you visit the website.
The website of Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website.
This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, content and / or services and data offered by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. without being contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality and public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the web.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. for access to certain content or services offered by the website. In any case, the user will immediately notify Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. about any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded on these forms, such as, but not only, the theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the law, respect or dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, etc.. that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. and the user.
The user declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by the present conditions. Therefore, this website of Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. is not directed to minors, Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. declines any responsibility for the non-fulfillment of this requirement.
The website is mainly directed to users residing in Spain, Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. does not assure that the user will be able to access the website without the consent of Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
4. Access and navigation on the website: exclusion of guarantees and liability
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, its contents or services. Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the website, however, is not responsible or guarantee that access to this website will not be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor does Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. make any representations or warranties that the content or software that may be accessed through this website will be error free or cause damage to the user’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. is also not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this website.
In particular, Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. will not be responsible in any way for any telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur.
5. Privacy and data protection policy
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data.
Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
7. Registration of personal data
The personal data collected by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the user fills out or to respond to a request or query from the user.
8. Principles applicable to data processing
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the user will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: Personal data collected shall be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the user for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be processed in a way that ensures its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
9. Category of personal data
The categories of data processed by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. are only identification data. In no case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of RGPD are processed.
10. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent, Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
In the occasions in which the user must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
11. Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal data are collected and managed by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical and activities of the corporate purpose of Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
12. Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for a period of six years or until the user requests deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine the period.
13. Recipients of personal data
Personal data will not be shared with other companies.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it intends to transfer the data at the time the personal data is obtained, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
14. Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
15. Secrecy and security of personal data
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed or to unauthorized disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any other personnel to whom it makes the information accessible.
16. Rights derived from personal data
The user has over Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. and may, therefore, exercise against the controller the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
Right of access: this is the right of the user to obtain confirmation of whether or not Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. is processing his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about the specific personal data and the processing that Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned by the same.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the user to have his personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
- Right of erasure: This is the right of the user, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, the user has withdrawn his consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis, the user objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing, the personal data have been processed unlawfully, the personal data must be erased in a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the user’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the information of his/her personal data, the processing is unlawful, the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims and when the user has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the user shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured format of common use and easy reading and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller shall directly transmit the data to another Controller.
- Right to object: This is the user’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. cease.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the user not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided by law.
Thus the user may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference RGPD Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. specifying:
- Name and surname of the user and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the user, as well as the document proving the representation, the photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Any document that accredits the request made
This request and any attachments may be sent to:
Owner: Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
Address: C/ Ave María, 4, 6ºB, 24402 Ponferrada (León)
17. Links to third party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. the owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
18. Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his personal data is being processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority in the state where he has his habitual residence. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es.
Last modified on this website February 14, 2023